City Captain Airport Transportation Shuttle Service
Let City Captain Shuttle pick you up from your home, office, or hotel and take you to and from San Diego International Airport. Our San Diego airport transportation service is more convenient than SAN airport parking and more economical than taxis, shuttles, or other limo companies. City Captain passengers ride privately with friends, family, or co-workers. Advanced reservations and pre-payment for your San Diego airport ride take the time and hassle out of getting to and from the airport. Book your SAN airport sedan or van now!
How to Get to City Captain Drivers After You Land
- Terminal 1: After collecting luggage, follow the signs to Ground Transportation, and the driver will pick you up on the curbside anywhere. It helps to inform drivers what ZONE you are standing at.
- Terminal 2: After collecting luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Exit near baggage carousels 6, 7, 8, and wait on the curbside outside the baggage claim. At the point, you can inform your driver of what Zone you are located at. Zone marking is on small polls right on the curb, Yellow letter on a green background.
- Terminal 3 (Commuter): After collecting luggage, exit the Commuter Terminal doors, and drivers will pick you up on the curb.
- All Terminals: If unable to locate an assigned driver using the instructions above, please call local dispatch at 619-800-3515 for assistance.
Groups, Conventions, and Corporate Accounts
For groups with fewer than 50 attendees: (619) 800-3515
City Captain San Diego airport transportation includes service To and From the San Diego Lindbergh Field International Airport, Los Angeles Airport, Tijuana Airport, Southern California Airports, and From and To any Greater San Diego neighborhoods.
San Diego Information
San Diego is California’s second-largest city and the United States’ eighth-largest. It encompasses numerous other charming neighborhoods and communities, including downtown’s historic Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, Coronado, La Jolla, Del Mar, Carlsbad, Escondido, La Mesa, Hillcrest, Barrio Logan, Chula Vista.
San Diego is renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches, and a dazzling array of world-class family attractions. Popular attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Sea World San Diego, and LEGOLAND California. San Diego’s Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens, the Tony Award-winning The Globe Theaters, and the San Diego Zoo.
San Diego County also features 92 golf courses, various exciting sports, beachfront resorts, luxury spas, gaming, a dynamic downtown district, annual special events, unique holiday offerings, multicultural festivals and celebrations, colorful neighborhoods and communities, and rich military history, and much more.
For more information on San Diego, visit San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau.
San Diego Airport (SAN) HISTORY
- The Airport is conveniently located three miles northwest of downtown San Diego and sits on 661 acres.
- The Airport’s passenger and cargo airlines operate close to 300 departures daily.
- The Airport and affiliated enterprises contribute an estimated $9.9 billion annually to the regional economy.
- An improvement program investing more than $232 million was completed on January 7, 1998. Projects included a 300,000-square-foot, eight-gate expansion of Terminal 2, a new roadway system, complete remodeling of the existing terminal interiors, unique shops and restaurants, increased parking, and a new baggage claim area.
- Approximately 4,900 employees work for the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority, airlines, support service providers, federal agencies, fixed base operators, cargo operators, and concessions at the Airport.
- In 1976, San Diego Airport became the first commercial airport to enact restrictions on late night and early morning takeoffs. Aircraft departures are not allowed between 11:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
Click Here for San Diego Airport Delay Status
Contact Info San Diego Airport (SAN)
P.O. Box 82776
San Diego, CA 92138-2776
I love driving in San Diego, America’s Finest City; I feel like I am not working.
City Captain Driver…
We are here to help.
Reservations: (619) 800-3515
Contact the local team:
Address: 1050 B St SUIT #2307, San Diego, CA 92101
Groups, Conventions, and Corporate Accounts: