Car Service San Diego Airport to Carlsbad
We provide transportation to and from San Diego Airport to Carlsbad. City Captain Transportation is a preferred car service from San Diego Airport and all zip codes in Greater San Diego County. San Diego Airport, which is located in the Downtown San Diego area, is roughly 30 minutes under normal traffic. During rush hour, this can take up to one hour. Carlsbad is located in northern San Diego County, California. It is situated on the Pacific Coast about 35 miles north of San Diego. Our fleet includes Sedan, SUV, Vans, and specialty electric cars such as Tesla X SUV.
San Diego Airport to Legoland Hotel and Legoland Castle
Carlsbad’s main attraction is LEGOLAND California, a family entertainment park specifically geared towards children ages 2-12 and featuring rides, shows, and attractions. The theme park has two hotels now. The new hotel is Legoland Castle, and the older hotel is called Legoland Hotel. We provide families with different size vehicles with children car seats for all ages. Families love our service for mainly three reasons. First, our prices are competitive if not cheaper than many car service companies, including Super Shuttle, taxi cabs, and uber. Secondly, we provide car seats for all ages and provide free car seats for families with more than one child. Thirdly, our professional drivers are trained to be extra alert and drive safely.
LEGOLAND California Resort
One LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Other sites of interest in Carlsbad include:
- Flower Fields of Carlsbad Ranch
- Carlsbad Skate park
- Museum of Making Music
- Farmers’ Market
- The Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Leo Carrillo Ranch
- South Carlsbad State Beach
Residents and visitors also enjoy many California attractions. Our transportation rates to the following famous attractions:
- Disneyland & Disney’s California Adventure Park (Anaheim) – Sedan ($245), SUV ($295), Mercedes Sprinter Van ($495)
- Knott’s Soak City & and Knott’s Berry Farm (Buena Park) – Sedan ($245), SUV ($295), Mercedes Sprinter Van ($495)
- Sea World (San Diego) – Sedan ($85), SUV ($105), Mercedes Sprinter Van ($195)
- Safari Park (Escondido) – Sedan ($85), SUV ($105), Mercedes Sprinter Van ($195)
- San Diego Zoo – Sedan ($85), SUV ($105), Mercedes Sprinter Van ($195)
- Museum of Art – Sedan ($85), SUV ($105), Mercedes Sprinter Van ($195)
(opens in a new tab
5/5 Customer Satisfaction with over 1000 online reviews from Yelp, Google, Facebook, and more.