City Captain (SAN) Airport Transportation Service, San Diego, CA
Let City Captain pick you up from your home, office, or hotel and take you to and from San Diego International Airport. Our San Diego airport transportation service is more convenient than SAN airport parking and more economical than a taxi or limo. City Captain passengers ride privately with friends, family or co-workers. Advanced reservations and pre-payment for your San Diego airport ride take the time and hassle out of getting to and from the airport. Book your SAN airport sedan or van now!
How to Get to City Captain Drivers After You Land
- Terminal 1: After collecting luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation and driver will pick you up on the curbside anywhere. It helps to inform drivers what ZONE you are standing to.
- Terminal 2: After collecting luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Exit near baggage carousels 6, 7, 8 and call wait on the curbside outside the baggage claim. At the point, you can inform your driver what Zone you are located. Zone marking is on small polls right on the curb, Yellow letter on a green background.
- Terminal 3 (Commuter): After collecting luggage, exit the Commuter Terminal doors, and drivers will pick you up on the curb.
- All Terminals: If unable to locate an assigned driver using the instructions above, please call local dispatch at 619-800-3515 for assistance.
Groups, Conventions and Corporate Accounts
For groups with fewer than 50 attendees: (619) 800-3515
City Captain San Diego airport transfers include service To and From the San Diego Lindbergh Field International Airport, Los Angeles Airport, Tijuana Airport, all Southern California Airports and From and To any Greater San Diego neighborhoods.
San Diego Information
San Diego is California’s second largest city and the United States’ eighth largest, encompassing numerous other charming neighborhoods and communities, including downtown’s historic Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, Coronado, La Jolla, Del Mar, Carlsbad, Escondido, La Mesa, Hillcrest, Barrio Logan, Chula Vista.
San Diego is renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches and a dazzling array of world-class family attractions. Popular attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Sea World San Diego and LEGOLAND California. San Diego’s Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens, the Tony Award-winning The Globe Theaters and the San Diego Zoo.
San Diego County also features 92 golf courses and a variety of exciting sports, beachfront resorts and luxury spas, gaming, a dynamic downtown district, annual special events, and unique holiday offerings, multicultural festivals and celebrations, colorful neighborhoods and communities, a rich military history and much more.
For more information on San Diego visit San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau
San Diego Airport (SAN) Information
- The Airport is conveniently located three miles northwest of downtown San Diego and sits on 661 acres.
- The Airport’s passenger and cargo airlines operate close to 300 departures daily.
- The Airport and affiliated enterprises contribute an estimated $9.9 billion annually to the regional economy.
- An improvement program investing more than $232 million was completed on January 7, 1998. Projects included a 300,000-square-foot, eight-gate expansion of Terminal 2, a new roadway system, complete remodeling of the existing terminal interiors, new shops and restaurants, increased parking and a new baggage claim area.
- Approximately 4,900 employees work for the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority, airlines, support service providers, federal agencies, fixed base operator, cargo operators and concessions at the Airport.
- In 1976, San Diego Airport became the first commercial airport in the nation to enact restrictions on late night and early morning takeoffs. Aircraft departures are not allowed between 11:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
Click Here for San Diego Airport Delay Status
I love driving in San Diego, America’s Finest City, I feel like I am not workingCity Captain Driver…